Plenty of new
offerings tempt visitors
Supershow connects locals
Have your say
CARAVAN manufacturers and accessory
suppliers are looking to capitalise on Queensland's love affair with the
The six-day Queensland Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow opened in
Brisbane on June 5 and more than 250 exhibitors and 1000 RVs
Many have launched never-before-seen models, accessories and technology
to coincide with the state's peak caravanning season.
“With tens of thousands of caravanners and campers from the southern
states visiting Queensland between May-August, the supershow perfectly
connects local and travelling 'carafans'," Caravanning Queensland general
manager Jason Plant said.
For the past two years the Sunshine State has chalked up the highest
number of registered campervans, motorhomes, caravans and RV vehicles in
It has also recorded the largest growth in domestic tourism in 2018 for
caravan and camping-related travel.
New product at the show
* Apollo's new Queensland-built Coromal range
includes the Element and Pioneer with the exclusive first viewing of the
family Element RTV 696.
* Aussie Escape custom-built Wonderland RVs.
* Australian Motorhomes will be showing the Condor Caravan range together
with exclusive to Queensland-only show specials.
* Avida fourth phase Avida Ceduna luxury motorhome.
* Explorer Motorhomes' new 4WD motorhome Pathfinder.
* Golf Super Centre all new Golf Tourer range of light adventure touring
* Jayco and Brisbane Camperland launch the world's first voice-activated
production RV in the 2019 Jayco Silverline.
* Kratzmann Caravans' new limited-edition Cub Campers Longreach LE and the
Track Trailer T4 Series.
Set Up Camp’s tough and luxurious OPUS® Off-road Hybrid Caravan.
* Suncamper's all new 5-star hotel luxury equivalent Santa Cruz motorhome.
* Sunrise Caravans is celebrating 10 years with the launch of the
luxurious Sunrise Bahamas featuring an extra large ensuite. There will
also be an exclusive showing of Blue Sky Caravans' well-appointed Blue
Sapphire 22ft caravan.
* Sunseeker Caravans world-first, extreme version of the popular Wild
Child Off-road family caravan and the all-new Marvel Runamuk Compact Off-roader.
* Swag Camper Trailers' exciting new Queensland-built GENESIS Hybrid and
Camper Trailer range.
* Trailblazers outside pod kitchen Stuart 15 Foot Hybrid.
* WINSIG Connected Caravan
* Zone RV industry's first hard bodied composite fibre camper trailer 12.0
EXPEDITION SERIES and their SUMMIT SERIES is Australia's first production
carbon fibre caravan.